Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tuesday Tip: The Glue

Are you the one who holds your whole family together? Are you the peacemaker between family members? When there is dissension are you the one who works to get everybody talking to each other again? If so you are “THE GLUE”. Its a big, sometimes frustrating, sometimes rewarding job, but someone has to do it and that someone is YOU. I am the glue in my family. I am forever smoothing things over, explaining personalities and encouraging people to “do the right or appropriate thing”. Being the GLUE is not a bad thing just a busy thing. Are you the glue in your family or know who is? Leave a message in comments.


Coming tomorrow: (if I can figure it out) A survey on what to do with the King sized mattress topper. Do I leave it folded on one side of the bed? Come back tomorrow to place your vote!

No comments: