Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Works for Me Wednesday==Kitchen Edition



What works for me this week is "Tne Kitchen Couch". My sister Staci over at Laughing Mommy told me that she had read about a kitchen couch in a blog of Catherine Newman's, you can read about it at her blog Dalai Mama. The writer had mentioned it was a great way to connect with her children. So this Sunday I managed to fit a full sized couch in my not so full sized kitchen. Within 1 hour, each of my teens had sat down and talked to me several times. That alone would make up for space it takes. I love the fact that we are connecting more, and especially that I get some company when I am in the kitchen. I encourage you to move a couch or plush type chair into your kitchen today!

For more WFMW ideas go to Rocks in my Dryer

No comments: