Saturday, March 03, 2007

Blog Party!



I am starting a little late, but I did make it, so that should count for something, don't you think? This blog party is amazing because I have already found a whole bunch of new blogs that I just adore. And more teen blogs! I had searched before and I was losing hope that there were any more mom's with teens out there in bloggity world. I am a 44 year old mom of two teens. My blog is about my 2 wonderful teens, my family, myself, health, and I have a "Sundays Festivus" which is a way to share the frustrating things that happened during the week in a funny and positive format. I have been married for 22 1/2 years and I will say it DEFINITELY gets better with time. My sister Laughing Mommy has a super great blog you will want to check out as well. Welcome to my blog and if you like the design you can click on Headmeister's button on the sidebar and see if she has time to do one for you. The cost is explained on her site. Stay for a while and leave me a comment. I will visit everyone who leaves a link to their blog (how would I find you otherwise? )

For the blog party hostesses please visit 5 minutes for mom

No comments: