Thursday, March 01, 2007

Thursday Thirteen ED 18




Thirteen Things about Thursday Thirteen

1.One thing to look forward to all week
2.“Too” much fun
3.Three Blogs with yummy recipes to try
4.Four more readers at my blog
5.Five great comments
6.Six blogs with great laughs
7.Seven beautiful, inspirational or funny photo blogs
8.Eight headers to look at before choosing one
9.Nine hours of anticipation of trying to be in the top 10 or laughing cause actually number 262
10.Ten thought provoking blogs
11.Eleven new friends
12.Twelve more organizing ideas
13.Thirteen groups of idea's, things, thoughts everywhere I look!


Credits: I know the TT header is not quite the right shape but it is the first one I have made on my own. My family took the pic when we were in Hawaii. Anyone feel free to use it if you would like!


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments: