1. Listen to “Its just another New Years Eve” by Barry Manilow like my sis and I have done for years, and it just doesn't feel right till I hear it. And now I am adding Clay Aiken singing “What are you doing New Years Eve”
2. Have someone wake me up to see the ball drop like every year since I was a kid, because try as I might I just cant stay awake
3. Go completely vegan, I am almost there I just have a hard time giving up the cheese pizza!
4. Sugary items down to no more than once a week. I am finding out sugar causes cancer, violence and ages the skin!
5. Read my entire bible this year. I always make a great start but never finish all the way
6. Stay off caffeine except for “stay awake” emergencies. And no making up an emergency just to get some
7. De junk my entire house, garage, and shed (no good place for a pile of junk)
8. Plant raspberry bushes (you cant go wrong with a raspberry and then I will have blueberries, cherries and raspberries)
9.Make a rose garden Nothing better than roses on the kitchen table anytime you want.
10.Put more pictures on my blog because the pictures are the interesting things.
11. Save more money to help the poor at Christmas time. 50 percent more than this year
12. Write more thank yous
13. Post a Thursday Thirteen every week!
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants