Staci over at Stacitee tagged me for this meme... so here goes...
1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be?
Office supplies: Pens especially, but also paper and notebooks and post its. Oh my!
2. If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be?
I would make sure everyone was warm, clean and had food to eat. Then I would make sure they were loved.
3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
Rabbit on Pooh. He is so busy doing the things that need to be done, he doesn't stop to enjoy himself.
4. If you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be?
1. My wedding day. 2 and 3. the birth of my son and daughter 4.The first time we took a cruise to Bahama's and my husband and I were sitting at the front of the boat watching the flying fish fly out. The sun was shining and we were by ourselves. 5.When we went to Hawaii, the entire week was like a dream come true! 6. This Christmas because my hubby, who hates Christmas, made it very special for me by WILLINGLY going to get a Christmas tree, helping put it up, downloading Christmas songs, singing Christmas songs at Church and giving me the best gift ever, the gift of helping others who aren't as fortunate.
5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be?
I would be there in the stable the night Jesus was born. I want to see the star, hear the angels singing, see the three kings with their gifts, see the shepherds who came to worship, smell the hay and hear the breathing of the donkey and cow and sheep. It would be so amazing to be there.
(that was my sisters, but it was so amazing, I want the same)
6. What is the one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you could have back?
I decided I was all grown up when I was about 17 and I threw out my childhood stuffed purple dog with a red plaid jacket. My Dad gave it to me when I was really small and I wish I still had it.
7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?
Teaching my son and daughter to be loving, caring helpful individuals that love Jesus with all their hearts and souls and minds.
8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
I snore so bad the dogs think I am barking at them and they bark back, waking me up. Ok that was only once, but it is so funny, I had to use it.
9. What is your most cherished possession?
My Bible, My family, My computer and My camera
10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
My parents, my sister because I loved her from the moment she was born, we have been best friends ever since, and because she had very definite ideas about things, and I am more like an blank open book. Also my teachers; sabbath school and 1st grade
11. What one word describes you better than any other?
Peacemaker (I am the GLUE in my family and with my friends and co-workers) and Service, sometimes its more in thought than in action, but if I had more energy I would be "at your service".
Obviously I also dont follow instructions well, as when a question asks for one thing, I put one to six things. Oh well....
I tag Our Seven QTpies