Friday, January 05, 2007

Hawaii pictures from 2003 because that is where I wish I was today. Wish Wish Wish......My dad always said "wish in one hand and spit in the other and see which one gets full first". Oh well, at least there is pictures to remember it by....

Braden on a coconut tree

Brady Climbs Coconut Tree
Beach picture I took
Scenery By Pam

Beautiful ocean view
View From Our Deck
Brady riding a wave
Brady and The Suds
Grandpa and Tessa
Grandpa & Tessa
Kiara taking a horse ride at Kualoa Ranch
Kiara Rides Kualoa Ranch
Dad and I waiting for our turn to Parasail
Pam & Howard waiting to parasail.
My Sis and her hubby parasailing
Staci and Rogene Parasail
Beautiful sunset
Sunset Hawaiian Style
My sisters family
The Talento's
Braden and I
Pam and Brady Shop Cultural Center
My sister and I
Sisters in Hawaii
Great view from inside the house we stayed in.
What a View
Dad and my brother Tim at Pearl Harbor
Howard & Tim Pearl Harbor

Where is my mother? She hides from all things photographic.....and it appears she wasn't there but she was..... I think I can prove it....hmmmmm I will be back later.

3 comments:

Qtpies7 said...

I love parasailing! I didn't get to do it this summer. My dh forbid it because I was pregnant. I got my doc to admit that it wasn't any more dangerous to parasail pregnant, lol, but still no go. I would LOVE to parasail in Hawaii! I'll be out parasailing this summer though!
God bless,
qtpies7

Qtpies7 said...

Oh, and I don't think I mentioned how gorgeous your pictures are! I would want to be there, too! We went to Florida last summer and it was fun, I'd love to be there now.
God bless,
qtpies7

Anonymous said...

Those are great photos. Thank you for sharing them! I am working on my folks to go to Maui with me for a Wayne Dyer seminar in October. To hear him speak AND be in Hawaii? That would be awesome!