Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sunday Festivus Ed 2

A day to air grievances


Festivus is suppose to be how others have disappointed you, however I prefer my version, which is how myself and my circumstances have disappointed me. This weeks grievances include: My littlest Chihuahua “Little Dude” Has continuing problems this week. He has decided that it is too cold to relief himself outside so it would be just as good to do it in the house. I have been washing out laundry, throw rugs and slippers all week. The kicker was when I woke up in the middle of the night to “the pose” at the end of my bed. I got up and washed out my big King sized comforter and as I was slipping into bed I slipped on more than what I had planned on. Now I had to wash off the down comforter and ready it for the dry cleaners. Take a long hot shower and try to disinfect the spot on my leg and then try to find more bedding. AHHHH I feel better now. What are your grievances? Leave a positive accounting of your grievances in comments. You'll feel better, I promise!




Here's some more worthy festivus participants to check out

Stacitee

Tomorrow: what do Garlic, Oatmeal, Water and Hydrogen Peroxide have in common?

No comments: