Thank you to Fruity Spirit for the cute header!
1. She is very classy. She usually does not wear sweats in public however being her sister I have seen her in sweats and She can, and does, look classy even in sweats! Our Grandma used to say she was "a perfect specimen of a human being" and then say "oh, you are a nice person too" OUCH! However I understood what she meant, because some people are just more graceful and together than others. I notice that `with my residents at work too. I have been trying to get some of it to wear off on me.....
2. She has a porcelain complexion. (She will disagree that this is a good thing, as she thinks I stole all the pigment in the family) I have gotten numerous compliments on my sisters beautiful porcelain skin.
3. She is a great mom. She does an excellent job dressing, feeding, bathing, caring and making life fun for her little girls.
4. She is good at getting pictures of her girls and everyone else for that matter. She blogs and writes letters to her girls so they will be able to see what they were like as a baby and child. She even encouraged me to get a picture of the dinner I made for my son and his girlfriend on Valentines Day. I thought I was too busy with the food, but I managed to get one and I know I will be so happy I got it.
5. She is friendly. She has lots of really good friends and is really good at keeping in touch with them
6. She is giving. She will help you out whenever she can and always tries to bring more than her share to family gatherings. (we try to get her to bring less)
7. She perseveres. She had one child who spewed large amounts of milk all down her side during breast feeding, but she continued on. She also battled yeast and hives at one point without giving up
8. She loves to laugh. We have laughed till our sides ached
9. She sets a "Martha Stewart" worthy holiday table and even adds in "crackers" and personalized candle holders for each family member. And she is a great cook.
10. She has a talent with buying clothes that are classy and in style.
11. She knows what she likes. Decisions seem to come easy to her
12. She is organized. Even her junk drawer is perfectly organized
13. She is my sister. The best of all the thirteen things. When she was 3 and I was 11 she has the chicken pox virus go into her blood stream and settle in her hip. She was in the hospital and in traction. My parents were so worried that they forgot to tell my brother and I that she was okay. I thought she was going to die. I begged God to save her and he did. And I am soooooo glad. We are the best of friends.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants