Thank you to Headmeister for the Header!
1. My spelling. I can spell medical terms such as oophorectomy and cholecystectomy but I misspell sattelyte and definately.
2. My pronunciation. I blame it on the fact that I was in that window of children who never got phonics, but who knows. At least my hubby has the same difficulty.
3. I make up words and use them frequently
4. My typing skills. I have gotten pretty fast with messaging and blogging but ask me to type a preprinted form and I am pretty slow. I got distracted in typing class by a really cute boy with blonde hair and green eyes. What can I say? That was 7 to 10th grade, it didn't seem that important back then.
5. My need to take a lot of things with me when I travel. What can I say other than I notice no one made fun of Rose, the girl on Titanic, when she showed up with everything from framed pictures to her own servants.
6. I carry a lot of stuff with me where ever I go. (Sometimes I am called bag lady) But I NEED my purse, my camera, my books and paper and pen, sometimes my computer. I cant stand being bored cause there is so much to do!
7. The amount of e-mails in my in box. I just cant keep up with them. I do searches for the important things, but I do have around 3000 to 4000 at any one time. I am sure that will get better, just give me time.
8. My junk. I have a lot of stuff. Once again what can I say, every object "could" be used at some point. I am working on this.
9. Making fun of something I have not been exposed to yet. I do not believe that most people are stupid, its just that they haven't had the opportunity to learn that particular thing yet. "I know what I know if you know what I mean"
10. Challenge my nursing knowledge (don't argue medical stuff with a nurse. If I don't know something I will tell you)
11. My lack of direction. I do not pay attention to where I am going unless I am driving. Just because you have driven me there 10 times doesn't mean I will know how to get there. There is so much going on in my mind, I just don't register the directions.
12. Things I have said in the past. I reserve the right to change my mind at any given point depending upon new information I may have acquired or just because my circumstances have changed
13. What I haven't been able to accomplish. I have a limited supply of energy and I work as hard as I can to get as much done as possible, but I am one of those people who need 8 to 9 hours of sleep and I wear out in the evening hours.
Okay that is all the "dirt" on me. However without those things I would not be me, so go ahead, poke fun. I am getting used to it. (Smiling)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
5. The Bluest Butterfly
10. Top Champ
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants