Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Works for me Wednesday: Car Edition



A week late but as Shannon of Rocks in my Dryer said. "take a break" What works for me in the car.....hmmmmmm. The teens trash the car almost as much as when they were toddlers. I take several bags with me. Toys, books, hair care items and clothing in one bag and trash in the other. We would sort the "junk" when we had to wait for a family member or were parked somewhere. then at home would put all the "junk" away in the appropriate spot. Also helps to have a trash bag ready and ask for the trash as they get done eating. Otherwise you may find cups and wrappers stuffed in places you never knew were in a car. I also made (you can buy them too) seat back organizers. They were the size of the back of the seat and various sizes of pockets to put things in. When the kids started really bugging each other we would pile blankets and pillows between them and that is where the DVD player would sit.

That is what has worked for me. GO to Rocks in my Dryer for more great car idea's. You will be glad you did.

No comments: