Sunday, April 08, 2007

God Rocks: A Weekly Miracle Story


Bills. This week I am thankful for how God provides. I was thinking I would have to fit my part time hours into 4 days during the week, so I could go get another part time job to help pay for the months bills. I had prayed about this for months. However I was talking seriously about the second job this last week. It would be very hard as my current part time job takes full time hours to do it properly. The very day after I mentioned it to a friend, my husband had his yearly review and a raise and they spoke of a raise for myself as well. It might seem to you as if this is just a yearly occurrence, but the bible says "all good things come from God" It is exactly the amount we need so I do not have to get another job. Isn't God great!

No comments: