Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Works for ME!!!



Ever make permanent changes to your template that you didn't mean to do? Well yesterday I made a change and must have somehow deleted everything below the addition. I went to view my blog and it was totally empty! Due to the fact I have a limited amount of time to work on it I was devastated. Fortunately I had saved a copy from when I first started the blog, but I still had to do alot of work to return it to what I had. So what works for me this fine sunny Wednesday is to keep current copies of my template on my home and my work computer. You never know....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes. After your little blog accident I made a new copy of my template. Ahhh! I feel better now. P.S. Accidentally deleting most of your blog... sounds a little bloggtarded, yes? Hehehe... trying to find ways to use that word!