Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday Words to Live by



My handsome father. He went to the grand canyon and rode a mule to the bottom. Mom chose to stay up at the rim and wait. My favorite "Words to Live By" from my father ia "If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing right". To this day I try to leave something half done, and I cant help myself, I have to do it right.





My beautiful mother. Her best "Words to Live By" are: "Always look each way twice before pulling out" It has saved me from many an accident. And if my mother doesn't care for this picture, she could allow us to take some even better ones of her.....



Here is a picture of my grandmother Ellen. The best "Words to Live By" that she gave me were to "Smile at everyone" and "If you want to be treated like a lady act like one. Allow men to hold the door for you and let you go first, but always thank them and smile" I must say it was great advice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures... I might have to swipe them right off your blog. Hehehe. Did Dad, Mom and Grandma really say all those things?

Brought to you by Her Majesty Magenta said...

As a matter of fact Dad Mom and Grandma did say those things. I dont usually tell a lie. The exception to the rule is when I am talking to Alzheimer residents that would freak if you told the truth. Did you think that all there was only "hucklede buck my brown hen?" hehehe

Pam