Thursday, September 28, 2006

Thursday Thirteen: Love having a Daughter ed 3


Thirteen Things about why I love having a daughter

1. That mother daughter bond that no one except mothers and daughters can understand
2. Having someone to “shop till you drop” with
3. Cooking together
4. Watching girly movies
5. Shopping for gifts together as its fun to get another girls input
6. Taking pictures and blogging them
7. Raising money for the poor
8. Knitting together
9. Going to baby showers and weddings together
10. Text messaging each other
11. Mother-daughter brunches and teas
12. Soaking up the rays together
13. Studying the bible together


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a TT! And I agree with all of it! Yay for Kay!

Anonymous said...

Love this blog..We are adopting a daughter from china next year and I am so excited...

check the adoption out at
www.thechristopherfamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Such a lucky daughter you have. I wish I have this mother-daughter bond you are talking about. I guess I could do this with my daughter (if I'm still going to have one).

Great list! Made me teary-eyed.

Happy weekend!

Dayngr said...

Aw! That is so sweet. My daughter is just a mere year old and already I can see her strong spirit. I already enjoy our mommy daughter time together and can't wait for all there is to come!