1. That mother-son relationship that no one else would understand.
2. Watching the sport he loves to do (swimming).
3. Playing catch or basketball together (we don’t do this enough)
4. Listening to how his day went
5. Having another muscle man to help open jars
6. Help with fixing things around the house
7. Help with reaching those impossible to reach things
8. Good night hugs
9. Watching his magic tricks and wondering how he did that.
10. Text messaging
11. Watching him draw a picture or getting one as a gift
12. Watching him on his skateboard
13. Having devotions together
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants