Sunday, March 09, 2014

2013 in review


1. Was 2013 a good year for you? Excellent. Full of fun, friends, family and peace.

2. What was your favorite moment of the year?  Riding horses in Canada with my Dad's cousins.

3. What was your least favorite moment of the year? Finding out my husband hadn't paid the mortgage or payments on truck. Truck got repossessed and house was in foreclosure

4. What was the best book you read? The Bible

5. How would you describe your personal fashion style? I like things that have some sort of style element. This gets me in trouble because all my shirts have a print or inserts and all my pants have a stripe or faint plaid print, so nothing matches. But it's so hard to buy plain things!

6. Are you thinner or fatter?
About the same.

7. Richer or poorer? Comfortable. At least the bills get paid.

8. Did you keep your new years resolution of 2013? Yes and no. I did for quite a while then dropped off but at least now  I can list them again for 2014 :)

9. Do you have a new years resolution for 2013? Yes about the same. Diet, exercise, more prayer, bible study, reading, continue learning more in crochet.

10. Did you make any new friends in 2013? All the time through work.

11. What was your favorite month of 2013?
The month will got the hot tub. Will have to figure out when that was. I know the weather was nice.

12. Did you travel outside of the US abroad in 2013? No

13. How many different places did you travel to in 2013? Canada to my Dad's cousins. Saw Lethbridge longest bridge, Fort Macleod,  Waterford, Carriage museum where Sea Biscuit was, and Road to the Sun.
Spent time with cousins 6 horses and went on an amazing 12 mile ride in the mountains. Saw my first wild bear that Dad through a rock into the bushes so he would raise his head and it scared him so he came running toward us then went back to eating berries. Stayed in an old schoolhouse.

14. Did you lose anybody close to you in 2013?
No, thankfully not.

15. What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2013? Didn't see any movies that I remember.

16. What was your favorite song from 2013? I like them all if Christian music or orchestra.

17. How much money did you spend in 2013? Not much

18. What was your proudest moment of 2013? Passing the state survey at work.

19. If you could go back in time to any moment of 2013 and change something, what would it be? I would have asked for the truck earlier and made the payments as if was only a hundred a month with not much left to go.

20. What are your plans for 2014?
Working on beating Fibro!

No comments: