Saturday, November 24, 2007

Catching up from July

Here are some questions my sis asked me in July! Who knew? Ever since we went to Ecuador on a mission trip I have not blogged or looked at blogs. I have however been a bit distracted by Facebook. I was pressured into it a month or so ago and its fun because you can give a virtual gift and poke a friend with out all the pain of shopping or spending the lack of money. Ok heres the questions that my sis Laughing Mommy asked:.

1. What is your favorite flower? Why? That is extremely hard question becasue if it has a flower on it, I like it! Even weeds. I would say that I love flowers like lilacs, hydrangeas, fuschias and flowers that close up at night the best.

2. What is the nicest thing a guy has ever said to you? The nicest thing would have to be "here let me help you with that" LOL The worst thing? Impying that I am stupid, because of course I am not! LOL

3. What is your favorite food? Pizza. Always has been. When I was little I was determined to let my kids have pizza everyday! We dont have it everyday, but we do have it at least once a week and sometimes 2 to 3 times a week.

4. What is your best memory from grade school? My best memories are of my bestest friend in the whole wide world, Janice. We lost touch after highschool. However I do know she has a boy and a girl just like me and they are each a little older than my kids.

5. What are you the most proud of? I am most proud of my wonderful teens Braden and Kiara. They are a joy to be around, helpful, and fun.

Ok I tag Oregon Trails End and Laughing Mommy with the following questions:

1. What do you feel like was the most life changing event of your life and why?

2. What is your idea of the perfect vacation? and why?

3. What is your idea of the perfect gift and why?

4, What is you love language. (affirmations, physical touch, gifts, quality time or acts of service)

5. Favorite song and why do you like it.

No comments: